Pages

Follow me on Pinterest

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Political Leanings


No doubt which way I lean. But this piece got me thinking...I posted it on my FB asking for ideas. Then I hesitated thinking so many of my friends and family members might be offended. It's not the first time I've hesitated. Sometimes I'll go ahead and post and other times I scrap the piece altogether. I tell myself those who are my friends will still be my friends regardless. The ones who let politics override their feelings for me aren't really friends in the first place, right? Long time ago I wouldn't have given it a second thought. Tough, was my attitude! Typical secular world view. I no longer feel that way. I do care! And I pray that those I love will love me back despite my political leanings.

No comments:

Post a Comment