Pages

Follow me on Pinterest

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Crystal

This is a perfect example of the type of photo I love to work on. Crystal is a beautiful young lady but this snapshot doesn't do her justice. When I look at this photo I think in terms of what if. What if I changed the background? What if I warm up the skin tones? What if her blouse matched her eye color? Those are the type of things I can change what I don't change are the truly important elements - the smile, the expression, the beauty within. The original photo was taken with a Canon Powershot sd1100 Point and Shoot camera, 640 by 480 pixels 180 resolution.
 

I enlarged it to 6000 by 4800 pixels at 300 resolution (16" by 20")
Just goes to show with the right elements a simple snapshot can turn into a work of art. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment