Pages

Follow me on Pinterest

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Joplyn

Yesterday morning:
Jim: Whatcha wanna do?
Me: Don't know. Whatchu wanna do?
Jim: Now don't stat dat again...
Me: K, how 'bout the church pictures I need?
I got my church pictures and then a few other pics to the tune of 274! Gotta love the digital age. In a nutshell churches, Rolling Thunder, Joplyn, African American Cultural Festival., Jim's office, shrimp & hush puppies, fruits and veggies, a caterpillar named Spike and a truck full of weeds.Stay tuned for the visuals starting with Joplin. You meet the nicest ppl at the end of a leash. Purely anecdotal and solely based on personal experience I think the friendliest ppl have the friendliest dogs. I don't think that's a coincidence ;-) So yesterday we met Joplyn:

I like the full portrait but the other four would make cool wall art. Don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment